5k Run n Gun May 30 - ALex, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have peaked my interest.
This.

Sweet! I'm in.
This.

Interested.
This.

How many shooters?
This.

Ready for details. Quit teasing us.
This.

This. Need some more details
This.

Totally need more details.
This.

I'm in. Need the details.
This.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt my wife will let me skip my medical school graduation, but count me in for the next one.

You need to get your priorities in order and put your foot down with the wife! Stand up against oppression!

LOL!

Congrats on the graduation! I'm sure your wife and family are darned proud of you. :D

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to get your priorities in order and put your foot down with the wife! Stand up against oppression!

LOL!
I tried to tell her it was better for my health than graduation, but she not buying it. Lol

Congrats on the graduation! I'm sure your wife and family are darned proud of you. :D

Thanks, they are really proud and It would have been a lot harder without them.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is some more info on the Central OK 5K RUn-n-Gun:

Entry Fee $65
Tickets on sale: soon
Max # of competitors: 65

One stage will include a Barrett .50 Rifle (Rifle and ammo provided)

Target distance will range from Point-Blank to 400 Meters. Bring enough gun.
Commercially available Pistol Caliber Carbines are welcome - again BRING ENOUGH GUN.

The course will include man-made and natural obstacles. To give you an idea of what to expect, here is a portion of our liability waiver:

"The CENTRAL OKLAHOMA 5K RUN-N-GUN event (hereafter referred to as the event) is meant to be an extreme test of toughness, strength, stamina, camaraderie, and rifle and pistol marksmanship. It is a race against other contestants, but can also be considered a competition with oneself and the course. The object is to complete the course. The challenge will involve hostile environments that might include extreme heat or cold, snow, rain, fire, mud, water, and changes in elevation. Some of the activities may include running, military style obstacles, going through pipes, traversing cargo nets, climbing walls, encountering electric voltage, traversing cold water, throwing or carrying heavy objects, and traversing muddy areas. In summation, the Event is a hazardous activity that presents the ultimate physical and mental challenge to participants."

I hope that answers a few questions (and raises even more).

Latest posts

Top Bottom