60 lbs of Sierra, Hornady and Nosler bullets, don't need the 7mm/270

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy about 50 pounds for factory Sierra, Hornady and Nosler bullets. some full, some open boxes. In the lot are around 9 boxes of 7mm bullets. Also 3 boxes of Sierra 270. A couple boxes of 338. I do not have a 7mm or 270 but might keep one box to reload reduced loads for a B-I-L's 7mm Rem Mag. Wondering if there is interest in the these bullets. Sierra gets around $10 a pound for 2nds of non-match grade bullets. Would think that there might be interest around $8 a pound. Anyone need 7mm, 338 or 270?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy about 50 pounds for factory Sierra, Hornady and Nosler bullets. some full, some open boxes. In the lot are around 9 boxes of 7mm bullets. Also 3 boxes of Sierra 270. A couple boxes of 338. I do not have a 7mm or 270 but might keep one box to reload reduced loads for a B-I-L's 7mm Rem Mag. Wondering if there is interest in the these bullets. Sierra gets around $10 a pound for 2nds of non-match grade bullets. Would think that there might be interest around $8 a pound. Anyone need 7mm, 338 or 270?
What are the Sierra 270?

Latest posts

Top Bottom