• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

8mm Mauser Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Needing some 8mm Mauser ammo. Boxer primed non corrosive stuff preferred but may entertain milsurp stuff…

Would also need it shipped since I won’t be able to leave good ol Guymon anytime soon. Hopefully that’s ok. I shipped some ammo to a member not very long ago and it wasn’t that difficult.

Can pay via personal check, cashapp, venmo. I believe my feedback stats are sufficient enough to be trusted.

Can discuss further via PM. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.

Literally minutes after I originally posted this I found 100 pieces of brass for what I thought was a steal so now I’m just after 8mm Mauser ammo.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Wish I had known this when we met up, i had 200rds brass cased but have parted with it since. We could have done some trading.:sorry4:

No biggy. I wasn’t thinking about it at the time and I even had the rifle in my truck lol.

Figured since I didn’t have your dies with me I probably shouldn’t ask if you happen to have any 8mm Mauser ammo. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom