• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

9.9 -30 hp long shaft outboard boat motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking for a long shaft outboard motor. Near yukon ok. Prefer 25-35 hp tiller setup.
I got a 30 hp 2007 mercury I’m looking to downsize from. It’s just too much for my little 12’ job boat.

I have no idea how much you’re looking to spend, but I’ve just been sitting on the fence with it. If you’re interested, I’ll pull it up and start it.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I got a 30 hp 2007 mercury I’m looking to downsize from. It’s just too much for my little 12’ job boat.

I have no idea how much you’re looking to spend, but I’ve just been sitting on the fence with it. If you’re interested, I’ll pull it up and start it.
I would be interested.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

sent you a message .

Latest posts

Top Bottom