93 yr. old grandma kills "knock out game" thug.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
St, Louis, MO - Gladis Bennett, 93 yr old grandmother, was on her way Saturday morning to visit her grandchildren. It was a special morning as it was her granddaughter’s 14th birthday.

She was waiting for the bus that would take her downtown. That is when everything changed for the worse. She was waiting at the bus stop and suddenly she felt the sharp pain on the left side of her body. The force was so strong it knocked her down. When she looked up she could see a group of thugs just laughing at her. One of them started kicking her. Before they could hurt her anymore she reach for her purse, pulled out her gun and shot the main assailant. Thankfully the rest ran away after that. She was terrified, she was sure they were going to kill her.

A homeless man who witnessed the attack told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. “I saw her get sucker punched from behind really hard. She hit the ground and then they all started kicking her. She got this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, you know what I’m saying? Poor n*gga never had a chance.”

Bennett was robbed about a year prior to this incident. Her Attorney for that case prompted her to get her concealed weapons permit. She took all the required classes and received her permit shortly after. She said if she had not knows what that group of kids would’ve done to her.

Bennett was taken to the hospital with scrapes and bruises and was released later on that day. It is not clear yet if she will seek help, counseling or rehabilitation. She has considered teaching classes in gun safety. However, for now she is just happy she is recovering, alive and well. As for her 21 year old attacker, he was pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound to the head

http://theuspatriot.com/2013/12/10/9...out-game-thug/

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A homeless man who witnessed the attack told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. “I saw her get sucker punched from behind really hard. She hit the ground and then they all started kicking her. She got this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, you know what I’m saying? Poor n*gga never had a chance.”

Every paper in the country should interview this guy at least once a day! That's some funny stuff right there.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fake story...but brings a smile to one's face...

Claim: A 93-year-old woman shot and killed one of a group of thugs who were attempting to make her a "knockout game" victim.

FALSE

Example: [Collected via e-mail, November 2013]

I've seen stories posted on facebook about a 93-year-old woman shooting and killing someone who hit her while playing that horrible knockout game. The only places I found this story when searching the internet were a few right-leaning news sources. Both name the woman as Gladis Bennett and that she shot her attacker in the head and killed him. It just rings false to me. Any clue if this one is true?

Origins: On 25 November 2013, as news outlets were reporting the supposed spread of knockout game incidents in the U.S. (a "game" in which youngsters sucker-punch random strangers and attempt to knock them unconscious), the National Report published an article positing that a 93-year-old woman named Gladis Bennett shot and killed one of a group of thugs who were attempting to make her a victim of their knockout game efforts:
"I was waiting at the bus stop and suddenly felt this sharp pain to the left side of my body. The blunt force was so strong that it knocked me down. When I looked up I could see a group of thugs laughing at me. Then one of them started kicking me. So before they had a chance to do more harm, I reached in my purse, pulled out my gun and shot the main aggressor. Luckily they all ran after that. I was terrified. I thought they were going to kill me."

51-year-old Knoshon Mootron a homeless man from St. Louis who witnessed the attack told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. "I saw her get sucker punched from behind, hard. She hit the ground, then they all start kicking her, she grabs this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, ya know what I'm sayin'?"
By the following day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the article was just a bit of satire from the National Report, a web site that publishes outrageous fictional stories such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of Gay Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."

The National Report's disclaimer page notes that:
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.
This article echoed a similar fictional piece about a 60-year-old woman named Beulah Montgomery that had been circulating on the Internet at the same time.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/knockout.asp

Latest posts

Top Bottom