A Custom CCO 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dirty Pirate Hooker Mike does some great work! I used to be surprised by how great his work is, it's kinda boring now... LOL, I'm kidding. Great work Mike! Your work always looks great! You need to have some stickers made, I'll sport your logo/shop on my cars :)

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dirty Pirate Hooker Mike does some great work! I used to be surprised by how great his work is, it's kinda boring now... LOL, I'm kidding. Great work Mike! Your work always looks great! You need to have some stickers made, I'll sport your logo/shop on my cars :)

SWEET PISTOL!!!!!!!

+1 to this. Let me know if you want some printed, I can hook you up.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's also Chuck's Tier one sight in a straight eight config. That's a great looking build.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I agree with Wall, it's definatly Chuck Rogers's golfballin'.

I'm thinking I know who's pistol this is too... I molested it a few months ago at Barry's place. :)

Mikey, what color is that?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of golf ball texturing, but the work on the top of the slide, and the cut down barrel is a thing of beauty. My preference on the barrel, would have been to flush-cut the barrel and target crown it, but then again, I am a crown slut. Somebody is getting an incredible piece, heirloom quality. Congrats; never sell it. As always, incredible work by the Doc and Accurate Iron.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SWEET PISTOL!!!!!!!

+1 to this. Let me know if you want some printed, I can hook you up.

I do have stickers and hats that I give to my established clients and at my whims.....
;)

ps-EF turbo, I didnt build the gun, I only prepped and finished it.

Dr. Barry Greyson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pics. This build is going to Houston to an O.U. student that just moved back home after graduation. It is either a X-mas present or graduation present from this past year.
To answer some of the questions:
The golf balling is Chuck Rogers work along with the tasteful slide treatment.
The pistol feels great in hand and will carry well without poking the ribs.
All the internals are premium parts.
The barrel is a Kart match grade barrel and Mike was off handing a
magazine or two at 1" at 15 yds virtually in the dark at the OKC gun club
last night :).
The finish is Ceracote with Mike doing a marvelous job as usual. ( Mike gave me an Accurate Iron baseball hat with logo to say that-LOL )(:thumb:)

Barry

Latest posts

Top Bottom