A few Damascus knives from the work bench.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2nd up, this is a knife design I have been working on for a few weeks, obviously its based on the classic Loveless drop point skinner, I am playing around with a hidden tang version. I have made 3 of this shape knife one for myself out of s30v, one for my Son made from cmps154cm and now this one made from Alabama Damascus, all with black walnut handles and copper bolsters. These knives are lighter than full tang knives and are balanced right at the bolster, they are simple compared to my usual knives but seam to be going over well.

8 1/4 total
blade 3 3/4''
handle is black walnut with single 1/4" mosaic pin.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a request. Post a new thread with all your work and then update that thread when you make another knife. That way I can scroll page after page of your amazing work. If not no big deal.

These two are great as per usual.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a request. Post a new thread with all your work and then update that thread when you make another knife. That way I can scroll page after page of your amazing work. If not no big deal.

These two are great as per usual.[/QUOTE

I will start that on the next one how does that sound, I prefer to do that anyway, I will give it a general title and just add to it until it becomes overwhelming how does that sound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom