A Freezing Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

New to the site!
Reaction score
It's snowing where I am currently. I hope everyone is staying warm inside, and staying safe on the roads.

I am a Junior Nursing student at Oklahoma Baptist University, as well as a gear nut. The problem with being a college student and a gear nut is that you have no money, and often you are making choices of whether to eat or improve your kit. Eating usually wins, but I've managed to stay pretty trim by indulging my gear habit. (Actually the majority of OBU students are women... many of whom enjoy baking and giving away the surplus. Let's just say I've had cake for breakfast before.)

I have the privilege of being to primary person on the student side of an effort to establish an OBU shooting club. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences as this process unfolds, and even more, I'm counting on input from the okshooters community in how to run a shooting club, and how best to train our team members.

I can't wait to get started.

Rabbit

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. I sure hope I don't have same path, nofearfactor. But I will if I don't study for finals. So until next time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom