A legal question concerning my rights to carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the section I find that pertains to what you are licensed to carry. It doesn't say only one. I presume the lack of specificity means as many as you want.

As used in Sections 1 through 26 of this act:

1. Concealed handgun means a loaded or unloaded pistol carried hidden from the detection and view of another person either upon or about the person, in a purse or other container belonging to the person, or in a vehicle which is operated by the person or in which the person is riding as a passenger; and

2. Pistol means any derringer, revolver or semiautomatic firearm which:

a. has an overall length of less that sixteen (16) inches and is able to be fully concealed from detection and view,

b. is capable of discharging a projectile composed of any material which may reasonably be expected to be able to cause lethal injury,

c. is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand, and d. uses either gunpowder, gas or any means of rocket propulsion to discharge the projectile.

Re-read the first three words in my post.

The current lack of specificity means EXACTLY that you may carry any permitted weapon(s) as long as it/they are concealed.

Michael Brown

dspence

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the video too. crazy. The thing is while a person can conceal that many weapons on them,it would be difficult to run or even walk without fear that one of those things would be falling out ( weapons :lookaroun) Unless they were holstered/secured by some means other than that belt and jeans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom