A match made in Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First up - a trip to Dollar Tree for:

[Broken External Image]

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_PIC_0008.jpg

And then to the range where:

[Broken External Image]

and

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_PIC_0010.jpg

and finally; a rainy day at the range + a few ARs and some of the youth-group from my church = no crowded range so its shoot and scoot day with moving drills! (crappy cell phone pic):

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Special thanks to Okmulgee's premier shooters for completely trashing the WMA range and leaving their junk there (we used it as cover/barriers).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wasnt I invited?

'cause you're Catholic and the good Martin Luther would roll over in his grave if he caught me socializin' with the likes of... ;)

Just kidding man - when you plannin on driving over to the thriving metropolis of Okmulgee (and you have to pronounce it right before you can shoot on the WMA range)?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'cause you're Catholic and the good Martin Luther would roll over in his grave if he caught me socializin' with the likes of... ;)

Just kidding man - when you plannin on driving over to the thriving metropolis of Okmulgee (and you have to pronounce it right before you can shoot on the WMA range)?

Oak Mul Gee?

And my departure for such a destination are dependant on several things:

1.) If I can sneak away from the wife and baby
2.) If I am not currently scheduled for self medication for point 1
3.) If you invite me.

;)

Sounds like you had a good time. I took Jared (guy dating your cousin) last friday to shoot some 9mm reloads I made up and my AR. I swear, give that kid a couple more shootings with me and I'll have him lookin for an AR. He loves shooting it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oak Mul Gee?

And my departure for such a destination are dependant on several things:

1.) If I can sneak away from the wife and baby
2.) If I am not currently scheduled for self medication for point 1
3.) If you invite me.

;)

Sounds like you had a good time. I took Jared (guy dating your cousin) last friday to shoot some 9mm reloads I made up and my AR. I swear, give that kid a couple more shootings with me and I'll have him lookin for an AR. He loves shooting it.

I completely forgot about #1 man - I don't even know how you're on here right now (are you in the crapper on a phone/laptop?).

As for #2 - if you're not self-medicated, you'll totally fit in down in Mug-town.

And you're always invited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom