A million Ways to Die in the West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's NO 'Blazing Saddles'.

It's actually, just a waste of time and $10.

Dropped the F-bomb 14.283 times, but not a single boob to be seen?
Comedy was forgettable. A few funny gags, but nothing so outstanding I even remember it.
Charlize Theron = SMOKING HOTT, but meh, can't carry the whole movie with just that.
surprise cameo by the Doc was an interesting twist - spoiler - will not say more.

Looking for an escape and waste a couple hours - go see it.
Otherwise, it will be on vid REAL SOON, wait for NETFLIX or $1 cinema.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was surprised how dreadfully awful it was considering MacFarlane's body of work...

It may have been better had they not instantly explained every.single.punchline just after the joke.
A boob would have been nice, and a little less peen.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to stick with what works. The jokes on family guy were always funny because they were not slapstick. You had to think about it to get it and laugh about it. They never felt the need to explain it in a cartoon. Why explain the humor in the movie. Every movie should have a boob or two.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the internet, it's now a very rare occasion that we go to the theater and spend way too much money when I can just hook up the laptop to the TV and watch at my leisure.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, just friggin' awful. I mean scratch your eyes out awful. F-bombs and toilet humor.

I didn't really expect more from Seth, but I was HOPING for more. About 1/3 of the scenes could have been left on the cutting room floor without affected the 'flow' of the movie in the least.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to stick with what works. The jokes on family guy were always funny because they were not slapstick. You had to think about it to get it and laugh about it. They never felt the need to explain it in a cartoon. Why explain the humor in the movie. Every movie should have a boob or two.

The full-season-later payback/throwback for rolling the window up in the General Lee was a crowning moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom