A very crappy weekend. warning (graphic pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So Friday I took off for a bike ride to Okmulgee with my nephew. Made i to just outside Okemah. Going into a turn his some loose gravel that forced me off road into more gravel. Was goingaabout 40-45mph.

After landing, my first thought was I'm still alive but God what pain. My nephew did a kick assjob. One of the llocals kept talking to me...Thankyou Keith W.

Anyways, ambulance arrived and wanted to medivac me to Tulsa but i"refused. They took me to Shawnee which wascool. After xrays and a CT scan, we found 7 broken ribs, 3 dislocated ribs, broken shoulder blade in 3 spots and a dislocated shoulder. Which popped back in on the ride to shawnee. Justa little road trash.

I spent all nite in Shawnee friday. Now I'm all doped up buy I'm mobile and still have my sense of humor.

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpg
    IMG_4469.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_4976.jpg
    IMG_4976.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 583

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No helmet? You look like **** and from the sound of it, lucky to be alive.

I'm sorry it messed up your face or maybe that is how you always look, but glad you're ok.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man...hope you still got that sense of humor once the dopey stuff wears off. Seriously, though, glad you are basically alright. Sucks to take a tumble like that.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad you are still alive brother. Sorry this happened. Hope you get back to normal as quick as possible. I know how it feels. I wrecked my bike back on 09. Was horrid. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another tick on my wall of reasons I wear my jacket and helmet while riding. Sucks that some gravel got the better of you, hope you get better and back to riding soon.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Hope the healing goes by fast and easy on you!

Now for the serious stuff, is the bike gonna make it? Totaled?

Seriously though, glad your gonna be ok. Hope you ride again soon!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom