• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

A2 stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Looking for a nice-to-new black A2 stock for a build. I have a rifle tube/buffer/spring kit, but would entertain an A2 (or A1) with the buffer tube kit as well. Metal trap door would be preferred.

OKC or Tulsa areas are where I could meet up.

Email or IM and then text works after that.

Thanks OSA!

Last edited:

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
JSE had some A2’s in last time I looked. Good luck on finding a older one with a metal door, almost all of the new production will be plastic

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Looking for a nice-to-new black A2 stock for a build. I have a rifle tube/buffer/spring kit, but would entertain an A2 (or A1) with the buffer tube kit as well. Metal trap door would be preferred.

OKC or Tulsa areas are where I could meet up.

Email or IM and then text works after that.

Thanks OSA!
I'm pretty sure I have one, you can have it. I have no use for it. It's solid black, I just have to find it.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Probably worth mentioning that there are some A1/A2 stocks that are straight up injection molded plastic and are often cheaper to buy, but you can still get the fiber-plastic ones that are stronger if you search around. Those usually look more dark gray compared to the buttcap, whereas the full plastic ones are evenly black on both parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom