• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Adult Bicycle WANTED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wanting a bike to cruise around with my 12 year old...any of my ol OSA buddies have one collecting dust? Want to stick to quality brands like Giant, Specialized, Trek, etc...im too fat for a huffy or box store brand im afraid it would break lol...and waaaaay too cheap (like my buddy mr glock) to buy anything new haha.

thanks folks.

ps. Id pay cash just fine but also have tons of ammo and AR lowers to work out a full/partial trade.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Wanting a bike to cruise around with my 12 year old...any of my ol OSA buddies have one collecting dust? Want to stick to quality brands like Giant, Specialized, Trek, etc...im too fat for a huffy or box store brand im afraid it would break lol...and waaaaay too cheap (like my buddy mr glock) to buy anything new haha.

thanks folks.

ps. Id pay cash just fine but also have tons of ammo and AR lowers to work out a full/partial trade.

Question. Will you ride said bike when found, in those cowboy boots you feed in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom