Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There I fixed that for you, not all republicans go "I believe in the Jebus and you have to also because the danged bible dun said so!"

You can't lump us all together. :puppet2:

That door swings both ways. I agree with your notion, but a broad brush gets used when comments are posted about any group. That is why I perfer to keep away from group labeling. I believe it is just human nature to oversimplify groups, as it's easier to comprehend.

That said, I do think that our newly banned friend is not a troll. I believe he has implemented strong emotion into a common sense discussion and was suprised to encounter differing opinions. I could care less what those folks do, as it is THIER COUNTRY.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That door swings both ways. I agree with your notion, but a broad brush gets used when comments are posted about any group. That is why I perfer to keep away from group labeling. I believe it is just human nature to oversimplify groups, as it's easier to comprehend.

That said, I do think that our newly banned friend is not a troll. I believe he has implemented strong emotion into a common sense discussion and was suprised to encounter differing opinions. I could care less what those folks do, as it is THIER COUNTRY.

This guy was an obvious troll.

The correctly-spelled, hillbilly lingo was a dead giveaway.

Troll 2

OSA 0

That said, I really liked the rest of your post and wish more folks would see it this way.

Michael Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom