Aim Fast Hit Fast June 25-26 at the OKC Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKC Gun Club is proud to announce,

Aim Fast Hit Fast with Todd Louis Green, ( www.pistol-training.com )

Todd is one of the best handgun instructors around, so don't miss this opportunity to train with him.

Dates: 25-26 June 2011
Cost: $400
Non-refundable deposit $200 to register
Instructor: Todd Louis Green
Range: OKC Gun Club
Range fee: $25 (waived for OKC Gun Club members)
Class size: maximum 12

Class Description: Aim Fast, Hit Fast is intended to pick up where most marksmanship training ends. All shooting involves a balance between accuracy and speed. Off the practice range, a shooter does not get to choose how much time he will get to break a shot … shooting becomes reactive and speed is determined by the situation rather than comfort or habit. The goal of this class is twofold. First, to understand the critical balance between accuracy and speed for each individual shooter. Second, to improve each shooter’s ability to deliver accurate, rapid fire in shorter timeframes to maximize his effectiveness shooting a pistol under stress. Skills to be covered include marksmanship, presentation from the holster, reloads, multiple targets, and shooting on the move.

Prerequisites: This is a fast-paced class suited to shooters who have already achieved proficiency with a handgun. At a minimum, prospective students should be capable of performing the following drill(s) on demand:

Fire and hit a 3×5 card at 5 yards on demand (both double and single action as appropriate)
Draw, fire 1 round, reload, fire 2 rounds (3 hits on 8” circle) at 7 yards in eight seconds
Individuals who cannot meet these requirements at the beginning of class will not be able to keep up with the fast and demanding pace of instruction.

Equipment Needed:

Reliable semiauto handgun
Duty, range, or concealment holster with suitable gunbelt
Enough magazines, pouches, etc., to carry a minimum of 50 rounds to the firing line
Minimum 1,000 rounds of ammunition (1,200+ recommended; bring more, shoot more)
Wrap-around eye protection; ear protection; brimmed hat
Instructor: Todd Louis Green has worked in the firearms industry since 1998, including instructing for the NRA Range, Beretta, and SIG-Sauer. He has over 1,000 hours of firearms and combatives training from such prestigious trainers as Ken Hackathorn, Ernest Langdon, Larry Vickers, SIG Academy, and Blackwater. A 3-time “Advanced” rated shooter at Rogers Shooting School, Todd is also a graduate of the NRA Tactical Pistol Instructor Development program and a 3 division Master-ranked IDPA competitor. Todd is a certified SIGARMS, Beretta, and Glock armorer; certified Simunition force-on-force instructor; and certified Emergency First Responder. He is also a long time member of IALEFI, IDPA, and USPSA.

http://pistol-training.com/classes/2011-classes/afhf-oklahoma-city-25-26-june-2011

Please contact Spencer Keepers ([email protected]) with any questions or to reserve your spot for this course.

But Wait There's More!!!

Todd will be doing his Appendix Carry Work shop on June 24th as well.
Students that sign up for both classes will have there Range fee payed ( OKCGC members will get a $50 discount)

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I highly recommend this course, IF you have your fundamental gunhandling skills down. This is not for beginners, but will really polish your skills if you have a good baseline.

Todd is not only an outstanding shooter, he has a well thought out and articulable reason for everything he teaches and is an excellent communicator.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've looked over some of the stuff he teaches and it looks like a great class. I am going to try for the course. I would like to earn one of those challenge coins :D

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todd is no doubt high-speed (as the title states)!! This class WILL increase your accuracy and efficiency.

I shot close to 1,500 rounds in the two day course last year. It was a great way to share a little skin with my pistol. The FASTest will keep you up late at night for at least a month after the class is over. I know it still haunts me every time I see a paper plate or an index card.

If you're on the edge about going don't make the mistake of not going.

Spencer - did I sell the class well enough to be able to rub your FAST coin for a few seconds? All I need is a few seconds...I know, call me selfish.

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've looked over some of the stuff he teaches and it looks like a great class. I am going to try for the course. I would like to earn one of those challenge coins :D

Egg roll, I'll let you look at mine when I pick one up this year.

We'll just make it like rifle school where you are always trying to keep up with me but can't ever catch the Mexi-marksman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom