AIWB carry AD? or ND?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To go with the OP's question...I'd say ND. He likely failed to properly holster his firearm, and confirm that it was properly holstered...therefore he was negligent. Hope the guy is ok.

Ak12161

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve carried appendix for years but recently had to move away from it as my daughter is more fond of being carried now, I’ve switched back to the 4 or 5 oclock position. But I’ll tell you one thing, this was always a fear for me or shooting my femoral artory.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've talked to a lady that knows the guy he does not know but believes it was a draw cord that got into the holster and the gun was not fully seated in the holster. The thing about the G43 is that the trigger is almost as wide as the trigger guard and most holster companies just mold the holster as the gun is made so there is no extra room, so if a draw cord or some such gets in the holster.. well... We add a little extra room in our holsters for situations just like this..
Appendix carry can be done safely and comfortably providing you follow good safety rules and reholster correctly!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom