Altus Gun Show - 17/18 May (Altus Community Center)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a gun show today in the Altus Community Center, info follows:
Altus Community Center, 301 Falcon Rd., Altus, OK. Admission - $7.00 ($1.00 off coupon available here - gandsgunshows.com )

Anyone going to it - or been there already? Its probably a small show but those Altus folks have some good guns hidden away and they may come out for trades.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my show update:
- Small show, as expected and as advertised by G&S (I think they said 150 tables total)
- This show is pretty "folksy" and the people running the entrance table, etc, are friendly
- For a small show there were a large number of new handguns for sale
- There were also several tables of used guns - heavily weighted toward hunting rifles with a few semi-auto pistols and even fewer revolvers
- Of note, Double-D Design steel target makers out of Del City had a display. Double-D makes some very nice targets
You can see their work here: http://www.doubledsteel.com/
- For revolver fans I saw two good condition S&W Model 66s and one beautiful, excellent condition nickel finish Model 66, a decent model 65, a brand new Ruger GP-100 in .357, as well as a nice S&W Model 15-5

Overall a very modest show at a very modest price ($7.00 but there are discount coupons as mentioned above as well as a military discount) and I am sure that the Altus folks appreciated a show they didn't have to drive an hour to attend.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my show update: - Small show, as expected and as advertised by G&S (I think they said 150 tables total) - This show is pretty "folksy" and the people running the entrance table, etc, are friendly - For a small show there were a large number of new handguns for sale - There were also several tables of used guns - heavily weighted toward hunting rifles with a few semi-auto pistols and even fewer revolvers - Of note, Double-D Design steel target makers out of Del City had a display. Double-D makes some very nice targets You can see their work here: http://www.doubledsteel.com/ - For revolver fans I saw two good condition S&W Model 66s and one beautiful, excellent condition nickel finish Model 66, a decent model 65, a brand new Ruger GP-100 in .357, as well as a nice S&W Model 15-5 Overall a very modest show at a very modest price ($7.00 but there are discount coupons as mentioned above as well as a military discount) and I am sure that the Altus folks appreciated a show they didn't have to drive an hour to attend.

Best kind of show sometimes!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom