Amazing - Just freakin' Amazing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't stoop to defend the barbaric savagery (in my opinion) of that culture. However, she was charging $800 and pretending she could cure ilnesses. In this country, we'd probably at least put her in prison.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't stoop to defend the barbaric savagery (in my opinion) of that culture. However, she was charging $800 and pretending she could cure ilnesses. In this country, we'd probably at least put her in prison.

Probably. Though it seems unlikely we'd chop her head off.

Then again...

Probably aren't a lot of sorcerors and/or sorceresses in Saudi Arabia. Hmmmmmmm?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a question...why would you want to kill a sorceror/sorceress? Can't they make a spell that says whoever kills them will also die, or bring starvation or plauge to the region? I mean, they do know magic right?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oral Roberts made a career out of this on a multimillion dollar level and he is widely revered.

We don't put them in jail; we put them on TV.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oral Roberts made a career out of this on a multimillion dollar level and he is widely revered.

We don't put them in jail; we put them on TV.

This ^^

also true about the statement about gay marriage and the same could be said for the religious nutjobs who want to replace science with more religion BS in schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom