Andrew McCabe Seeks Immunity Deal for Testimony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/05/andrew-mccabe-immunity-ig-report/
Andrew McCabe Seeks Immunity Deal for Testimony
Joshua Caplan 5 Jun 2018

"Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is reportedly in negotiations with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley to be granted immunity in exchange for his testimony on the upcoming Justice Department Inspector General report on the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email probe. "...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to run deep. Way deeper than anyone thought.
Part of draining the swamp.
The house judiciary committee requested information as they are entitled to under the separation of powers, and the DOJ and FBI have and continue to slow walk the info to the house committee that has over-site on them. Clapper and Brennen have softened their stance on the issue as they could likely be facing legal issues with their part in the coverup.
FOR GODS SAKE, where in the heck is Jeff Sessions?????
It’s a personal opinion only, but I suspect that it’s an attempt to meet the statute of limitations to protect people involved with the clintons.
If I’m out of line with my thinking, please correct me.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going to run deep. Way deeper than anyone thought.
Part of draining the swamp.
The house judiciary committee requested information as they are entitled to under the separation of powers, and the DOJ and FBI have and continue to slow walk the info to the house committee that has over-site on them. Clapper and Brennen have softened their stance on the issue as they could likely be facing legal issues with their part in the coverup.
FOR GODS SAKE, where in the heck is Jeff Sessions?????
It’s a personal opinion only, but I suspect that it’s an attempt to meet the statute of limitations to protect people involved with the clintons.
If I’m out of line with my thinking, please correct me.
Exactly correct in my opinion. Slow walking the docs to find the expiration date which I believe on some of this stuff is five years.

Interesting that the tasker limited that kicked this off does not, apparently, extend to russion collusion in general, rather only that specific to the Trump campaign. It become more clear that the hil protection team is in full gear.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump is pushing this with his tweets.
I can’t bring myself to log on To a site that “tweets”. So I’ll have to rely and watch on tv news reports, then evaluate which has the most credibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom