Angle grip on a pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't find this on here so I thought I would ask. I have been looking on the net to try and find the answer and haven't found a clear one. I know a vertical grip can be mounted on a gun that is over 26 inches but I was wondering about an angle fore grip. Is it legal for me to mount a magpul afg to my new CZ scorpion? I am going to sbr this soon but for now I would like to mount something. But if it isn't legal I won't mess with it. I'll just leave the handstop that came with it. Thanks.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my understanding too, although I always wondered how an added accessory could change the "design" of the gun.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”​

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Letter from the ATF. See question and answer #7 at the bottom of the page.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0...NmMtZDRiNTMzNzdhMzUx/view?ddrp=1&hl=en&pli=1#
Thanks for posting that. The ATF needs to be dismantled and done away with. It is ridiculous. Their rules are so idiotic and pointless. The only reason they exist is too con law abiding citizens out of money. Because we all know that placing a vertical grip on a pistol makes it so much more deadly.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. The ATF needs to be dismantled and done away with. It is ridiculous. Their rules are so idiotic and pointless. The only reason they exist is too con law abiding citizens out of money. Because we all know that placing a vertical grip on a pistol makes it so much more deadly.

Does it really matter? If the ATF wasn't doing it, another agency would be. No matter who is in office for that matter

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah your probably right. Ain't just the ATF that is crooked but rather the whole government.

careful, you're starting to sound like a felon. just don't indicate such thoughts with a flag...

"Any person in this state, who shall carry or cause to be carried, or publicly display any red flag or other emblem or banner, indicating disloyalty to the Government of the United States or a belief in anarchy or other political doctrines or beliefs, whose objects are either the disruption or destruction of organized government, or the defiance of the laws of the United States or of the State of Oklahoma, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and upon conviction shall be punished by imprisonment in the Penitentiary of the State of Oklahoma for a term not exceeding ten (10) years, or by a fine not exceeding One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) or by both such imprisonment and fine."

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/deliverdocument.asp?id=69131&hits=283+38

Latest posts

Top Bottom