Another AI camo job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Camo rifles are so much work to do properly with duracoat (especially if youre charging $ for it) but they are fun to look at when theyre done.

This one is for a Oklamoma LE sniper, tactical marksman, problem solver.... whatever theyre called these days.

I posit that these are some of the most effective colors for a long gun. THe lighter the better, in most cases.

When I choose camouflage colors for long guns, I think of the area of operation, and then look for the lighter colors that are associated with the foliage and cover thats common to that area. The operator's body will already be the source of shading and is a difficult outline to break up, but a big man sized shape (with a dark stick poking out from it) is never a good thing to hide from the human eye. At distances, humans look for dark features, not light ones; so while up close, the color may look a bit light and not all that tactical; realize I didnt paint it for the centerfold of Guns and Ammo.

please to enjoy.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom