Another AR build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just finished another AR15. This one is a Cavalry Arms lower with a CMMG upper. Put MAgpul furniture on it and stippled the grip myself. Pretty simple design. We are a cavalry arms dealer and they come in black, foliage green, OD green and FDE. This one is the foliage green model and my personal gun.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good myself and it must be very lightweight. I have seen your store on South 81. I need to stop in sometime and check it out.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good myself and it must be very lightweight. I have seen your store on South 81. I need to stop in sometime and check it out.

Their vary light and has functioned flawlessly. Cavalry arms stands behind their lowers with a lifetime warranty. So far, we are impressed with them. I remember when Glock came out, alot of people thought a plastic gun was crazy and didn't trust them at first. Well, now we have a polymer AR, we'll see how they stand up.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Cav lowers on longer barreled uppers (like Olyeller's was). If it's a 16" it needs a collapsible! Just IMO. Is that a 14.3" upper w/ pinned phantom?

I have a similar CMMG upper. It's 1/7", chrome lined, MPI'd, parked under FSB, M4 ramps, etc. Good stuff!

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the Cav lowers on longer barreled uppers (like Olyeller's was). If it's a 16" it needs a collapsible! Just IMO. Is that a 14.3" upper w/ pinned phantom?

I have a similar CMMG upper. It's 1/7", chrome lined, MPI'd, parked under FSB, M4 ramps, etc. Good stuff!

Yeah, its a 14.5 with a pinned phantom