Another blurry photo 🙄

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What has always been curious to me is that they NEVER see more than one at a time.

I mean, supposedly they have been around for centuries, so there must be a way for them to procreate, but where are the families or nagging wives?

:anyone:
You haven't heard about all of the sightings in kiamichi mountain. Families of them. I know people that are dead serious that live around here. I haven't kept up with any of them so I don't know what they claim to be seeing now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/bigfoot-caught-camera-during-couples-romantic-getaway-colorado
I wanna believe. Really I do. But in 2023 why can’t we get a HD video from all of our HD devices?

I’ve seen Bigfoot. I call him hank. But I’m not showing any pictures of him. It’s too soon
Every supposed pic is extremely blurry, but agree that our new stuff is much better quality than what was posted.
We have been on that train. It makes it's trip a couple times a day. If I were a local, there would be a great opportunity to buy a big foot costume and run around in areas where I could be visible for pics.
Still not a believer.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found him at Jay’s sporting goods in Clare, Mi. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2759.jpeg
    IMG_2759.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If you visit Honobia OK, do not mention your disbelief around the locals. It is a huge tourist draw .... I mean there are a lot of people who smoke too much weed... I mean drink too much shine.... I mean believe in Sasquatch and the money made off the lore... And will get down right tetchy about the subject... Us non believers would not believe it even if someone showed us another blurry photo of the datburn beast.:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom