Another OSA Alum Lost In Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A multitude of great men have never been lost at a greater rate than when we are at war.

I saw this on the news Saturday night I think it was and I was hoping it wasn't anyone on here since we have so many military members. Prayers for the family of the fallen.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris was a fine young man that I had the privilege of shooting with in IDPA competition. He'll be missed by us all.

Prayers sent. Prayers also sent to the safety and early return of the balance of our fine fighting men and women.

He is the 2nd serviceman lost, in two weeks, that I personally had spent considerable time with. That's two too many.

Last edited:

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RIP Chris Horton. I wonder if he was in the same company of a former co-worker of mine, 1st Lt. Joshua Starks, Bravo Co., 1st Battalion, 279 Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Brigade. All I know about Joshua is that his guard unit has been deployed to Afghanistan for a while, now. I put some hair and body wash soap in a donation box an inspector buddy of his was collecting at work to ship to Bravo Co. God bless and protect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom