Another pre B CZ 75 refinish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't decide how to refinish this one, original matte blue, cerrokote or my old standby Duracoat. I almost went with cerrocoat but after researching it sound like it would be a toss up and the quality of finish was mostly in the prep work. I've had very good luck with Duracoat in the past so when I'd seen they had Czech Republic brown that sealed the deal. The slide is in Colts grey. I also did a poormans fiber optic front sight, drilled and cut out for a fiber optic rod--works very well BTW. I need another one of these so buy some of my stuff in the classifieds!!!!!!

[Broken External Image]

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$329.00 shipped @ Wideners. They have the transitional models that will take the "B" model mags where these will only take the pre "B" 15 rounders (kinda hard to find)or the SP01 18 rounders (Kinda expensive). But they are VERY good shooters, accurate and reliable. I think I'm about through with plastic pistols after shooting these.
The innerds of this one showed light use but the finish had alot of holster wear so it got a makeover.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome brother! I absolutely love mine, I actual prefer my Pre-B over my Browning Hi-Power.

Surjimmy I bought mine from Widener's, and I paid $275. No mags though, so i picked up a couple of SP-01 mags since they fit in the Pre-B's magwell.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome brother! I absolutely love mine, I actual prefer my Pre-B over my Browning Hi-Power.

Surjimmy I bought mine from Widener's, and I paid $275. No mags though, so i picked up a couple of SP-01 mags since they fit in the Pre-B's magwell.

Thanks Man! If I'd of seen yours before I refinished mine I probably would of went with the blue. I too prefer shooting this over
my Hi-Power, in fact this is my favorite to shoot, even over the 1911's (just slightly though).

Latest posts

Top Bottom