Another sig 365 variant ! Hooray! (but why?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me ask you this. Is the legion worth the money over the macro tacops? I already have a xl with a comp, but I have the itch for that legion. Just wanting to know if it’s worth spending more performance/value wise
Haven’t shot it yet, but I like the feel of it 100x more than the tacops. The grip feels a lot more finished to me. If I were going to buy one or the other it would for sure be the axg legion over the standard tacops

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The P365 Fuse compares better to a G48 than the G47/G17 guns. It’s footprint and width are near identical to the G48 if you don’t include the 21rd mag and “just” the 17rd flush mag. It does weigh 3oz more, but you get better sights, arguably better trigger, and 70% more capacity per mag (!!!). People keep saying “der it’s full size” but it is basically a slimmer G19, which has been the compact gun by which other CCW guns have been judged for decades. Except it still has +2 rounds over the 19.

Latest posts

Top Bottom