Another Well Known Hunter Finds Controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the story on the Mitch Rompala (?spelling?) buck? Didn't he shoot a big one and was really quiet about it for awhile?

edit: I found the story on this. It is the one I was thinking of. Never would have guessed it was nearly 16 years ago.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the story on the Mitch Rompala (?spelling?) buck? Didn't he shoot a big one and was really quiet about it for awhile?

edit: I found the story on this. It is the one I was thinking of. Never would have guessed it was nearly 16 years ago.

Ya he was supposed to be a real recluse anyway. But killed what was supposed to be the new WR. But never would let anyone examine it. Lot of "facts" around it showing it as fake antlers.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently OB was on a dating or swingers site the same time he was married.
Dumb ass used his OhioBooner screen name for it and the location was the place he lived lol
The AT investigators found it too LOL

Lots of fun stuff was being said about that LOL

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
119 pages of awesome have been read. It was quite funny how the ONLY time he made a single comment in his defense was via text to the Trophy Pursuit guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom