Another Well Known Hunter Finds Controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha ha well, when a bunch of people decide to take their wasted time and put forth a bit of effort, it can be pretty nifty work. I enjoy watching the internet prove people wrong.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's actually losing everything. His entire life and career has been based on hunting. He has been dismissed from his position at the Illinois Whitetail Alliance, he has lost his record and probably records and more importantly, his reputation. He has made his career out of hunting and everything hunting related and now it's all gone, rightfully so it seems. From the pictures and the story about the guy who originally owned it and sold it, I'm going to bet this guy is guilty. If he is guilty he might as well go work on an oil rig because anywhere he goes where hunters are he's going to be treated like a leper.

He's denying it all right now but I suspect once he's had more time to think about it, he'll come clean and spill the beans. I'll bet that a lot of his amazing exploits will exposed as fraud.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He hasn't been the only one to tell lie about hunting. However most story tellers don't go the extreme of falsifying information and altering animals to enter record books. I won't feel bad for the man if he never publishes another story or never makes another dollar in advertisements or endorsements.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I have never cared to watch any hunting or fishing shows. I feel they are mostly falsified to achieve ratings and endorsements and ultimately to recieve more fame and money. I believe they have been this way since someone thought it would be a good idea to film fishing and air it on tv. My grandfather use to work for the corp back in the 50'-70's on the lakes around here. He said some of the TV fisherman would bring along a couple nice bass in an ice chest I case they didn't catch anything worth filming that day. They would hook one of the ones on ice and throw it out there kick on the camera for him lifting it out of the water.

This was in the early 60's. I don't suppose it has gotten any better. These people give the rest of the sportmen a bad name. Glad he got busted.

As bad as this is. He is still not as bad as the guys that shoot over their limit or out of season to get more shots for the camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom