Another Well Known Hunter Finds Controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he is guilty he might as well go work on an oil rig because anywhere he goes where hunters are he's going to be treated like a leper.

If he's looking to hide from hunters I'm thinking drilling companies would be the first group of businesses crossed off the list!

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just more Mitch Rompola's
Marc is not the only one who's been caught of this lately. Just this weekend OhioBooner Chad Tafft was caught falsifying his bucks. Guys been a legend on AT for a few years now but just lost all credibility.
Both OB and Marc have very long threads going on AT right this moment.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just more Mitch Rompola's
Marc is not the only one who's been caught of this lately. Just this weekend OhioBooner Chad Tafft was caught falsifying his bucks. Guys been a legend on AT for a few years now but just lost all credibility.
Both OB and Marc have very long threads going on AT right this moment.

OB not to be confused with me.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I have never cared to watch any hunting or fishing shows. I feel they are mostly falsified to achieve ratings and endorsements and ultimately to recieve more fame and money. I believe they have been this way since someone thought it would be a good idea to film fishing and air it on tv. My grandfather use to work for the corp back in the 50'-70's on the lakes around here. He said some of the TV fisherman would bring along a couple nice bass in an ice chest I case they didn't catch anything worth filming that day. They would hook one of the ones on ice and throw it out there kick on the camera for him lifting it out of the water.

This was in the early 60's. I don't suppose it has gotten any better. These people give the rest of the sportmen a bad name. Glad he got busted.

As bad as this is. He is still not as bad as the guys that shoot over their limit or out of season to get more shots for the camera.
Who was the guy who had a fishing show on TV here in OK and he got caught up in some kind of scandal where he was putting fish on the line and then started the camera rolling to "catch" it for the show?
I can't remember if it was Don Wallace or somebody else. That was 30 or more years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom