Anti-Gun Celebs Gather For Golden Globes Under Protection Of Men With Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hypocrisy and double standards of the lib dems never cease to amaze me!

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Anti-Gun Celebs Gather For Golden Globes Under Protection Of Men With Guns
Posted at 12:00 pm on January 7, 2018 by Tom Knighton

..."For all their arrogant talk about guns and gun ownership, they have no problem hiding behind armed security, not just in their day-to-day lives, but in their social lives as well."...

Last edited:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rules for me but not for thee. Whether it's a politician, a member of the royal family or an actor, nothing changes with the "elite."

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not amazed. It is standard operating procedure for those who would disarm you so they may rule over you unimpeded. Wait 'till those "elites" find out they are just useful idiots - tools employed to facilitate the agenda of the person or persons with the desire to dictate their will. All the proof you need is history.

Woody

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a club in Jamaica, 20 years ago. If was your normal third world club full of Euro trash and a couple of rednecks. Place was surrounded by Military police with AK's.
Wife asked why and I said it's either to keep people out or keep people in.
Since no one cares about the Golden Globes, the guns could have kept people from leaving.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not amazed. It is standard operating procedure for those who would disarm you so they may rule over you unimpeded. Wait 'till those "elites" find out they are just useful idiots - tools employed to facilitate the agenda of the person or persons with the desire to dictate their will. All the proof you need is history.

Woody

Whoa, wait a minute, Seth Meyer told us to stop calling them "elites" those Hollywood and entertainment industry folks are just like you and me what with their mansions, limousines, and armed guards - just like yours and mine.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa, wait a minute, Seth Meyer told us to stop calling them "elites" those Hollywood and entertainment industry folks are just like you and me what with their mansions, limousines, and armed guards - just like yours and mine.

I think my mansion and limousine have only been dreams within my delusions of grandeur. :hypnotize:

And armed guards? All I've ever had were armed oppressors! (Can't seem to find that jackbooted thug emoji ...)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom