Anti-gun march and my wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw on tv that there is an anti-gun march tomorrow somewhere.
I got to thinkin.....hmmmm...
So I says to the wife "hey wife, you see them somitches n azzholez gonna march against guns tomorrow"?
Wife says "yeah, those idiots"
I thought to myself real fast like....I got her bein all pro-gun patriot like! I gotta capitalize.
So I said to wife "hey wife, we should show our support for guns! You know make a statement n such"!
She said, "what ya mean"?
I said, "we should go buy one or a bunch of new guns tomorrow in opposition to the anti-gun march"!
She just rolled her eyes at me. I think maybe she's anti-gun in some way or something. Atleast that's what I'm calling her until I get a new gun or it's supper time or so.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my wife (who doesn't seem to be pro-gun enough to buy me a new one today), my daughters and I went out to the backyard (trap range) today and disassembled 250 rounds of 20ga in honor of the anti-gun folks. These 250 empty hulls are totally safe to be around now and can't hurt anyone.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...-transport-request-gabby-giffords-mark-kelly/
New England Patriots: Bob Kraft Lent Team Plane to Parkland Families for March Transport At Request of Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly
media.breitbart.com_media_2018_03_New_England_Patriots_plane_getty_640x480.jpg

Nick Wosika/ISportswire via Getty Images

by DYLAN GWINN24 Mar 20184877

Former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) and her husband Mark Kelly were behind the decision of the owner of the New England Patriots to use the team airplane totransport families of victims in the Parkland shooting to Washington, D.C., for the March for Our Lives event on Saturday, Breitbart News has learned.
On Thursday, Patriots Owner Robert Kraft dispatched the team plane to Florida to fly the families of the 17 victims of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, and some of the students who were injured and survived the incident, to Washington, DC, for the “March For Our Lives.” But it turns out that gun control advocates were behind the effort to enlist the Patriots in the effort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom