Antifa Militants Rove Into Residential Parts of Portland, Assault a Woman at Her Home, Try to Blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God that was hard to read.

So Antifa wanted her to remove her armband with a swastika on it?? That's what started this whole thing?? I can't really tell from the article.

Not cool to attack someone like that. Not cool to wear that armband. Two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind.

I dunno what's true and what's not any more. I wonder more and more each day how people can be so stupid ...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if the police can't or are prohibited from helping you in a case like this, once you feel they are going to do harm to you or worse you have a responsibility to protect yourself and your family. This is insane, these people are allowed to do as they please and no one in authority attempts to stop them-unless of course they're trying to burn a police precinct?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t wish those jackhammers on anyone, but pulling this in most Oklahoma areas wouldn’t end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NFAc and antifa both have the same agenda, stir up **** and some carry guns, how the fk do they think it is gonna end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God that was hard to read.

So Antifa wanted her to remove her armband with a swastika on it?? That's what started this whole thing?? I can't really tell from the article.

Not cool to attack someone like that. Not cool to wear that armband. Two wrongs don't make a right comes to

I dunno what's true and what's not any more. I wonder more and more each day how people can be so stupid ...
Seems to me that that this is exactly what the fascists used to do when you wouldn’t wear that armband?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if the police can't or are prohibited from helping you in a case like this, once you feel they are going to do harm to you or worse you have a responsibility to protect yourself and your family. This is insane, these people are allowed to do as they please and no one in authority attempts to stop them-unless of course they're trying to burn a police precinct?

Or the politician houses.

I will wear one go home sit in my living room and pick one at the time when they enter my house to take the arm band off. I think I got enough ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom