Antifa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You still don't get it. Some people want to help other people as a gift to humanity. People have willfully given their lives to protect others. Why should he be required to "stay home"?
If one is willing to help in a disastrous situation, should they not be allowed to? People all over the world volunteer to put their lives in danger to assist others.
Why would you say Kyle is not one of those for Gods sake?
He is a genuine bleeding heart that willfully wanted to help people while having the mindset to know he needed to protect himself in that war zone of burning buildings and riots by real fascists known as the antifa. That mindset and training is the only reason he is still alive.
He tried to run and escape. He didn't try to confront. It was only at the peril of losing his life with the trucks of a skateboard coming at his head that he opened fire and defended his life legally.
A jury of his peers in a legal court of law found him innocent. There is no further discussion of that incident to justify or not justify his actions.
People can choose to do as they wish, but in doing so they choose the dangers they'll accept accordingly. His choices are different than I'd make apparently and that's fine... I don't claim to be a hero or have some desire to become one.

The jury did find him innocent sure. But juries in American have both failed to convict the guilty and failed to free the innocent. We have a legal system, not a justice system after all. You are welcome to have Kyle as a hero or put him on a pedestal all you want, but I have every right to disagree based on my moral compass. We probably both agree, thankfully, that the people attacking him were in the wrong. I have no sympathy for those that attack others. But I do believe that his choices meant there would be no winners that night.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a rough sense of the definition, but this country has always had a history of denying some their rights. Felons cannot possess firearms as an example no matter their political party and so on.
I for one advocate non-violent felons get their 2A rights back after serving their time. Felons that committed violent felonies, NO.

I don't care what your politics are, you have the 2A to back you and I believe in Constitutional carry.
There are groups in the US that are dedicated to bring down the US and its Constitution in favor of anarchy which is a political belief.
It's a slippery slope calling one against the other because each political party could call the other terrorists and take away those rights. AKA the red flag laws for a start.
Thankfully There is a case working it’s way through the courts right now that has a lot of potential to end the removal of rights for non violent felons.

And while I may not agree on all the nuisances I agree that it’s a slippery slope and why I am against denying of rights to those that have not committed any crime, just political disagreaments. It not only can, it will back fire on you. We just need to look to the 10 commandments statue and all the crap that came from that along with the devil worship statue that ended up at the state capital for us to know that.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know the definition and agree that antifa fits it to a tee. But the definition is one who wishes to impose autocratic control over another. 100% antifa tries that.

The reason I use this is the argument that we as true 2A supporters have fought for and are not quick to relinquish our rights to wear what we want and be able to carry constitutionally, yet some here are being quick to advocate for their political opponents to not have the same rights. That would by definition be imposing autocratic control over the far left, aka fascism

Fascism is not "imposing control on others."
Antifa are Marxists. The opposite of Fascists. (InB4 the horseshoe theory guys show up to be like "BUT THEY BOTH HAVE POWERFUL GOV'TS!")

It always makes me sad to see our guys trade in such simplistic comparisons. They are clearly beneath people of our intellect.

Was Washington a fascist when he imposed his control over redcoats?
What about Lincoln? Fascist Yankee?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People can choose to do as they wish, but in doing so they choose the dangers they'll accept accordingly. His choices are different than I'd make apparently and that's fine... I don't claim to be a hero or have some desire to become one.

The jury did find him innocent sure. But juries in American have both failed to convict the guilty and failed to free the innocent. We have a legal system, not a justice system after all. You are welcome to have Kyle as a hero or put him on a pedestal all you want, but I have every right to disagree based on my moral compass. We probably both agree, thankfully, that the people attacking him were in the wrong. I have no sympathy for those that attack others. But I do believe that his choices meant there would be no winners that night.
You're still denying his right to be where he wants as a Citizen of the United States of America.
Antifa was not denied the right to be there were they? Ask yourself why? Was it a political decision to keep them there? Were LEO denied the ability to enforce the laws on the books at that time about burning and looting?
Was that a peaceful protest covered under the 1st Amendment?
What makes you think Kyle should be denied the same rights?

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fascism is not "imposing control on others."
Antifa are Marxists. The opposite of Fascists. (InB4 the horseshoe theory guys show up to be like "BUT THEY BOTH HAVE POWERFUL GOV'TS!")

It always makes me sad to see our guys trade in such simplistic comparisons. They are clearly beneath people of our intellect.

Was Washington a fascist when he imposed his control over redcoats?
What about Lincoln? Fascist Yankee?
You maybe should go read the definition. And yes, they are marxists too. Both can be true at the same time.

And we’re they? Idk. I’m inclined to say no, just a victor of war imposing rule on their combatants.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're still denying his right to be where he wants as a Citizen of the United States of America.
Antifa was not denied the right to be there were they? Ask yourself why? Was it a political decision to keep them there? Were LEO denied the ability to enforce the laws on the books at that time about burning and looting?
Was that a peaceful protest covered under the 1st Amendment?
What makes you think Kyle should be denied the same rights?
I'm not denying anyone anything. I am saying that going there that night, IMHO, was a really really poor decision for him to make. A poor decision by a lot of people that night to be fair about it.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You maybe should go read the definition. And yes, they are marxists too. Both can be true at the same time.

And we’re they? Idk. I’m inclined to say no, just a victor of war imposing rule on their combatants.
I did read the definition. It's only a few pages.
The part about Marxism is on page 5.

So people who participate in wars are different from AntiFa combatants in our current cold civil war?
That you don't view this conflict as a total war, while they do, indicates that we will lose.
The left is treating this like a war, and people who want to win will always impose their will on people who just want to be left alone.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did read the definition. It's only a few pages.
The part about Marxism is on page 5.

So people who participate in wars are different from AntiFa combatants in our current cold civil war?
That you don't view this conflict as a total war, while they do, indicates that we will lose.
The left is treating this like a war, and people who want to win will always impose their will on people who just want to be left alone.
Page 5? Lol idk what manifesto you are reading. The left is not antifa. Antifa does push extreme leftists ideologies but in the end they are an undeclared teorrorist group, not much different than the KKK or black panthers. And for the record I also support their rights to be as wrong as they want so long as they don’t violate the rights of others
327EC483-0612-4EB0-BBD7-482421D04941.png

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Page 5? Lol idk what manifesto you are reading.
Sorry, I guess no point in linking real material if you aren’t interested in reading and learning. It is a little late at the moment, I suppose.

If you get your political philosophy from Webster’s dictionary I understand why you might think Marxists can also be Fascists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom