Any else see it (drones???)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter and I were just out playing with the dogs and saw a perfect long skinny rectangular display of what looked like white LED lights on synchronized flight drones...Looked pretty high up but hard to tell...I've seen shooting stars before and this wasn't that...don't know how long it was there before we looked up and saw it but it wasn't moving at all and stayed the same brightness for a few seconds and then slowly began to fade until all lights were out. Daughter ran to get my wife and in the 20-30sec it took for her to come out, the lights were all gone. Moore/Norman area.

Looked a lot like what's in the article below but was vertical and was more than one light wide (maybe 3-5 wide if guessing). Didn't have phone on me, but I bet some others saw it. Maybe it was Space X stuff?

https://kfor.com/news/local/string-of-lights-in-night-sky-leave-oklahoma-city-residents-abuzz/

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How high up would you guess it was? I always fear some pervert will spend money on some high end drone and then go be a remote peeping Tom. I always think that is what’s going on before I think of little green men.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How high up would you guess it was? I always fear some pervert will spend money on some high end drone and then go be a remote peeping Tom. I always think that is what’s going on before I think of little green men.
Hard to say how high since I don't know how far away it was, but I think it was way up there...much higher than firework displays I can see from the backyard. If it was close then maybe 1000 feet or more, but if it was miles way then it could have been as high as a jet liner or more.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the length, if the entire visible sky from my eyes were a sheet of paper, this thing would have been 2 inches or so in length so the length was significant. If it was high up, then there is no telling how long it was but probably hundreds of feet or more.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man. Yeah that’s hard to say. Well, maybe it’s the little green men! 😂
It was weird...I didn't ask to see it but at least my daughter saw it too so my wife didn't think I was messing with her LOL. Didn't look like a classical space ship, just a bunch of lights in a symmetrical form that faded out slowly all at the same time. I've seen drone vid online that looked similar but this appeared perfectly stationary when I saw it. I'm sure if someone else saw it there will be a story/explanation. I normally would not post this kind of thing but I was so curious if anyone else happened to see it.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was weird...I didn't ask to see it but at least my daughter saw it too so my wife didn't think I was messing with her LOL. Didn't look like a classical space ship, just a bunch of lights in a symmetrical form that faded out slowly all at the same time. I've seen drone vid online that looked similar but this appeared perfectly stationary when I saw it. I'm sure if someone else saw it there will be a story/explanation. I normally would not post this kind of thing but I was so curious if anyone else happened to see it.
I hear ya. I listen to JRE and i think it’s funny sometimes how obsessed he can get about aliens and stuff. I firmly believe that all these “ufo” sightings are just military excercises. They obviously are always working on new tech and they are going to have to test it out. . . . .

JRR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daughter and I were just out playing with the dogs and saw a perfect long skinny rectangular display of what looked like white LED lights on synchronized flight drones...Looked pretty high up but hard to tell...I've seen shooting stars before and this wasn't that...don't know how long it was there before we looked up and saw it but it wasn't moving at all and stayed the same brightness for a few seconds and then slowly began to fade until all lights were out. Daughter ran to get my wife and in the 20-30sec it took for her to come out, the lights were all gone. Moore/Norman area.

Looked a lot like what's in the article below but was vertical and was more than one light wide (maybe 3-5 wide if guessing). Didn't have phone on me, but I bet some others saw it. Maybe it was Space X stuff?

https://kfor.com/news/local/string-of-lights-in-night-sky-leave-oklahoma-city-residents-abuzz/
I watch almost every night. Some nights better than others. musk is going to be launching 45,000 communication satellites before he's finished. here's a link to a website that you can see the times and direction to look.
https://findstarlink.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom