Any interest in IDPA at OKC gun club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am contemplating going to the board and asking permission to start an IDPA chapter at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. I am currently the pistol division chair and I plan on brining this matter up at the next board meeting in January. I have already contacted one of the IPSC division chairs but plan on having a meeting with both and the cowboy action division chair as well. I think that one Sunday is available and could possibly be used. I need input from all on this board as to their desire to shoot IDPA at the gun club. I would really like to get a good feel about this before going to the board.

Please email me personally at [email protected] and let me know please.

Thank You, Mark Thomas

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never tried competition but I've been thinking of starting out with IDPA. Having something in the OKC area would be really nice.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No thanks - been to some events around the area trying to find a 'safe' one without an AD or consistent lack of muzzle discipline either in the stages or behind the scenes........

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thanks - been to some events around the area trying to find a 'safe' one without an AD or consistent lack of muzzle discipline either in the stages or behind the scenes........

I think I know exactly what you're talking about and don't let certain matches south of the Canadian river scare you off. They aren't all like that. OKCGC is a 1st rate club that doesn't put up with that kind of crap and none of the others that I've been to do either.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shadow ---- I was speaking of Northern and Southern events. and West

But your inference is correct, there is a core of shooters than can handle their bizniss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom