Any Versa Max Owners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going to shoot the gun a lot the M2 is the best option. The others just won't hold up. If you want a plonked to run 200 rounds a year through, either of your other choices will work.

Bronco'69

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a versa max tactical as well and love it. It runsa everything I have asked it too. The only limitation that I have found is that if you stack the mag with more than thee 3.5in shells which it is not marked for you can collapse a shell in the tube. I would not trade mine for any other auto loader out there.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
3.5 shells in a tactical shotgun? What are you raiding grizzly bear dens, or doing entry on houses with drug dealing cape buffalo?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3.5" HV 9's .......... handicap trap loads.

The handicap would be YOUR broken shoulder after shooting 4 rounds in a day, 100 hammerings like that may cause untold long term problems, ie: crosseyed, flinch, loose fillings, speech impediments, loose bowels syndrome, migraines, turrets, concussions, erratic driving, erections lasting more than 4 hrs, lusting after Nancy Pelosi, believing Eric Holder. Is it really worth taking the chance?

Latest posts

Top Bottom