any xp100 lovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mine is in 308 win.
octagon barrel with built in brake
fajen thumbhole stock
1x4 scope

I have one in .221 fireball. VERY fun to shoot. The fireball is most impressive. STUPID accurate! Why just aim at the squirrels head when you can aim for the eye.....LOL!!! And oh yeah.....squirrels = fine, red, mist! LOL!!

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I have owned 3 of them over the years, 223, 7BR and 260Rem. I am without one for the first time in probably 15 years because I just didn't shoot them enough. I really want to shoot an Oklahoma antelope with one, just been waiting on the tag. Decided if I got rid of them all I would draw the tag last year but that didn't work either. I am working on getting the BR back from the buddy I sold it to because I just don't like not having one around to shoot.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes 221fb 74## ,1-7 scope, harris bipod, I have seen the same two XPs for sell for a number of years at the tulsa shows, I would like to get a larger cal one at some point just for S&G's .

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up till last year I was up to six but started thinning my guns back last summer..... I had a rear grip XP100-R in .260, and centergrip XP100's in 300 Whisper, 7mm IHMSA .223 and two in 7MM BR.

Just sold my last one in 7mm BR locally three weeks ago......I hadn't shot them in awhile and I still have a good selection of Contender and Encore barrels and frames.