Anybody Feel the Earthquake This Morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Around 4:00am this morning it felt like the corner of the house was hit by a car. I don't know any other way to describe it. It was weird. So, at 5:00am I turned on the news to hear an earthquake hit S.E. of Carney around 4:00am. They didn't say it was felt this far north but, that would explain what I felt around 4:00am.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't sleeping but didn't feel it... I felt enough of them in Japan to know I don't like feeling them.
Funny you bring up Japan. I was there for one that messed some stuff up good. Back in the mid late 90s. Crazy thing was I didn’t feel it. We were pier side on the ship so when everything was rocking I didn’t even know it was going on because we couldn’t feel it through the water.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I woke up, but not because of the earthquake. I had a Schnauzer, Yorkie and Mutt all 3 come off the bed like I kicked them. All 3 were shaking on the floor 🤣

No idear how I didn't hear that. I usually wake up if you fart across the street

Latest posts

Top Bottom