Anyone Do Concrete Work? Or Recommend A Concrete Contractor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used these guys with success before, as have my parents and in-laws; they were reasonably priced, showed up sooner than they said they could (by a couple weeks) and worked hard. No major cracks since on any of ours, but site prep and packing on mine was above the norm since it was under cover of a carport and parked on for several months prior to pouring, and the others are just sidewalk and backyard patio so lightweight traffic.

Martinez concrete
Cecilio (405) 473-5176
Jorge (405) 245-4728

I’d suggest reiterating to them to use the specific size rebar and on what spacing you want, and to use a heavier PSI. They try to be competitive on cost and I had to convince them to go heavier since I was parking equipment on mine.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used these guys with success before, as have my parents and in-laws; they were reasonably priced, showed up sooner than they said they could (by a couple weeks) and worked hard. No major cracks since on any of ours, but site prep and packing on mine was above the norm since it was under cover of a carport and parked on for several months prior to pouring, and the others are just sidewalk and backyard patio so lightweight traffic.

Martinez concrete
Cecilio (405) 473-5176
Jorge (405) 245-4728

I’d suggest reiterating to them to use the specific size rebar and on what spacing you want, and to use a heavier PSI. They try to be competitive on cost and I had to convince them to go heavier since I was parking equipment on mine.
1/2" rebar on 12" centers w/ fibermesh (adds $10 bucks a yard) never every will you have a crack !! even spec higher psi if you like 4500+ (3500 standard)

Latest posts

Top Bottom