Anyone ever seen a UFO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3570.jpeg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1974, we were living in a small town just south of Lexington KY. My wife had been to the grocery store and came in telling me to come out and see some unusual lights. We could not distinguish a shape, but from the location of the lights, and the way they seemed to rotate, cigar shape was probably closest to what we were seeing. I took a pic. The lights appeared to be moving away, so I decided to follow them. Went a couple of miles in one direction, but I turned a corner and lost them, looked back the way I had come, and saw them again back over the town. Headed that way and then shortly lost them again. I was close to the police station, so out of curiosity, I stopped and went in. As I walked up to the officer, he said, “l know, you have seen a UFO.” He told me his phone had not stopped ringing. The next day there was a big article in the Lexington paper. When I got the film back from being developed, there was no image…..

We believe!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one years ago when I lived in AZ. I went to Surprise AZ to pick up a friend. We left his place and on the way back to I-10 to go see Dawn of the Dead in the theater I saw a single light shoot up from somewhere in an orange grove. I assumed it was a mortar shell type firework and I watched for the explosion that didn’t happen. Instead, it just went up and hovered there for moment then the single light turned into 3 lights. They began flying up, down, left, right type of patterns. Stuff airplanes and helicopters can’t do. Modern day drones could pull it off, but this was about 20 years ago and I don’t think people really had those at that time. After about 45-60 seconds of watching it it zoomed off out of sight. I couldn’t tell you what shape it was exactly. I assume triangle due to the three lights, but it was dark and we couldn’t make out the shape of the craft. It was probably within 100 yards of us when it shot it from the ground. It flew basically over the top of my vehicle and I would estimate it was 100’ to 1000’ from me when it was flying. It was close, but I never saw an outline or heard a noise from engines. I slowed down to about 5mph when it was flying around.
Below is a picture of the approximate location of the sighting. It looks different today than 20 years ago. Less oranges for sure.
IMG_3510.png

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep,,,
Brought it down with a dirt clod.

Way back in time a friend and I were altering our consciousness,,,
We saw a UFO fly by the window of our shared mobile home.

So we went outside to see what it was,,,
It floated slowly about 8 feet off the ground,,,
When we spotted it again I threw a sizeable dirt clod at it.

Turned out it was one of those very thin plastic bags use by dry cleaners,,,
The kind that are black but with a series of clear 6" circles,,,
So you could see the garments through them.

I swear, they looked like port-holes.

Someone had made a lightweight frame inside the bag,,,
A small candle had turned it into a low altitude hot air balloon.

Pretty ingenuous thing to build,,,
With the flame inside lighting the port-holes,,,
And considering our chemically altered state at the time,,,
For a very short period of time we thought we had actually seen one.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom