Anyone ever seen a UFO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People during the 1970's where my Dad worked made UFO's!!! My Dad worked for major auto company at the time and his employer was working furiously to comply with EPA emission standards. The company had engineers and techs working 24/7 although the late night shift was very slow. One of the things that automotive emissions labs use is lots of bottled gasses, and one they were using at the time was Hydrogen. The techs would fill garbage bags with Hydrogen, tie a string with a smoldering cigarette to the end (the strings had an accelerant on them as well) and let them go outside. The bags would float skyward, when the cigarette burned to the string, the whole bag would burst into flames and disappear. Eventually management caught on to what was happening and the unofficial project was brought to a halt. There were many reports of UFO's in the area, some were caught on radar...

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
~1974-5, Kokomo, IN. (~ 45 miles North of Indianapolis) Summer. Mostly low clouds. I saw "Hudson Valley" triangular lights UFO moving faster than any civil aircraft and probably conventional military aircraft. No noise. I was a kid, but I knew what an airplane sounded like and airplanes could not move as fast as that thing moved. South to North. I even ran down the street a little. NOPE. That thing was moving silently at great speed.
G O N E.

Attachments

• iwanttobelieve.jpg
    iwanttobelieve.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I was in high school driving a load of wheat to town I saw this shape stationary in the sky just below some cumulonimbus clouds. Then the damn thing went straight up into the cloud and punched a perfectly round hole in the cloud. I never saw it again. The hole remained for a few minutes then dissipated.

1713827493612.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some Unidentified Floating Objects in some public restrooms, but I digress and don't want to traumatize anyone with the pics.:rollingla
Me too in Riverside, CA. This thng was wearing a miniskirt and had a deep voice with a scarf trying to hide an Adams apple that would choke a horse. It had snot dripping out of its mouth, eyes and nose.

It also had little red circles all over its body where people had been touching it with 10 foot poles.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Summer of 1957 in central Washington State, my two brothers and I saw something in the night sky. Three brilliant lights came from the NE going to the SW with no sound whatever. We got our parents and they came out as the (presumably) same three lights came from the opposite direction and stopped at the top of the sky. They hovered there for a few moments and then suddenly dropped lower and shot off towards the NE, again with no sound whatever.

What did we see? I don't know, but we did see them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People during the 1970's where my Dad worked made UFO's!!! My Dad worked for major auto company at the time and his employer was working furiously to comply with EPA emission standards. The company had engineers and techs working 24/7 although the late night shift was very slow. One of the things that automotive emissions labs use is lots of bottled gasses, and one they were using at the time was Hydrogen. The techs would fill garbage bags with Hydrogen, tie a string with a smoldering cigarette to the end (the strings had an accelerant on them as well) and let them go outside. The bags would float skyward, when the cigarette burned to the string, the whole bag would burst into flames and disappear. Eventually management caught on to what was happening and the unofficial project was brought to a halt. There were many reports of UFO's in the area, some were caught on radar...
I had a friend many years ago that would inflate a large trash bag with helium and another with a mix of oxygen and acetylene suspended under the helium bag.
Then he would attach about 10’ of slow burning cannon fuse below the oxy fuel bag, with a large sparkler at the end of the string.
He would light the sparkler and let it rise into the night sky. (In the country)
It would make it pretty high into the sky before exploding. Pretty impressive explosion until the flashing lights started coming from all directions. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom