Anyone have a spare 10/22 gold bead front sight laying around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling the Tech Sights off of my 10/22 and going back with the factory sight setup and a see through scope rail. Getting tired of constantly swapping out the sights for the scope mount and vice versa...

Does anyone happen to have a spare stock Ruger gold bead front sight laying around? Just checking before I buy one off of ebay. Unfortunately, my original would not drift out so I had to make a relief notch with the dremel to remove it. This should probably be in the WTB section, but figured it would get more looks over here in the rimfire section.

Thanks

TJohn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could try calling Ruger, they might even send you one for free. I recently changed the sights on a compact model from the high-viz sights back to a bead sight, and have a new appreication for that little rifle now. After I ordered mine from Ruger, and received it fairly quickly, I heard from a couple different people that Ruger sent them some sights for free and all they did was call and ask. Worth a try. Anyways the 10/22 factory sights are relatively inexpensive if you do have to pay for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom