Anyone have Cameras out yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought this was a neat pic.

CEB98048-2C69-47FD-90C6-08A6777EC394.png

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Cotton Top and her babies. She was an early fawn 2 1/2 years ago and got her ears frozen, which is why they are somewhat inverted. She never ventures far from her core area and has become our unofficial mascot. Everyone knows she’s off limits....and she seems to be figuring that out as well.

F2A6914D-281A-4C8F-9A46-4C5742ACBD0E.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Cotton Top and her babies. She was an early fawn 2 1/2 years ago and got her ears frozen, which is why they are somewhat inverted. She never ventures far from her core area and has become our unofficial mascot. Everyone knows she’s off limits....and she seems to be figuring that out as well.

View attachment 127428

We have a doe at the house like that. She has a scar on the hip so we know its her year after year. I've posted a video previously of my wife walking up to her and her fawns to feed them, getting within 40 yards. This late in the feeding season, she can get much closer.
Speaking of the rut, we saw a doe being actively chased in the power line right of way behind the house today.
I've got a trail cam in the yard and the buck has been showing up on it at night sniffing around where the does have been feeding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom