Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You obviously have since you linked to 2 of his posts from here in the last post on the Arfcom thread but I'm still in for whatever fallout may come...

media.giphy.com_media_qhURwEDavrGQE_giphy.gif

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, work at Outdoor America part-time for a little while longer at least and his side business isn't affiliated with OAS. Sent the guy on Arfcom a PM offering to answer any questions he may have.

Of course I'm interested, who doesn't like some drama. Only difference is if I would have seen the Arfcom posting first, I would have been straight forward and not misleading or disingenuous with my title. You would have been better off with a title like, "Beware dealing with the Fenux and Fireborn Arms" or "One of our members is F_cking people on Arfcom". It's more to the point.

Besides, isn't the whole point behind posting to get people interested in the subject of your post?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought there was some relationship with this guy here and finally connected it when I saw his ad in the marketplace here.
Doing a FTF and exchanging goods is one thing and that is fine.
****ing someone over is not something I will promote or run interference for.
I also don't want my friends to get screwed.
Sorry you may not like it If I care.

He can come out and explain himself.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said except for the part about me not liking it if you care. Glad you posted it. Hope he does come and explain it but doubt that happens. Hope the original poster on Arfcom and his client are made whole or at least feel vindicated when Jason gets whatever is coming to him. Again, so you understand it, kudos for posting it.

Your attempt at playing coy when titling the post when you had already linked to two of his posts here and not making the title as explicit as possible will likely result in some people skipping over it and that is a shame. Users can edit their post title for a brief period (2-4 hours I believe) so there is still time to get a better distribution on your post.

Either way, I'm in for resolution or at the least some laughs (Arfcom guys are brutal).

Latest posts

Top Bottom