anyone local to piedmont or yukon a 22/45 disassembly/reassembly expert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
took it apart last night, think it got to late on me, and just got tired. Probably ok once I got some daylight and some rest. But may need some help. Anyone out there stripped one of these things all the way down?

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rugers are known to be a pita to reassemble. look up on you tube, there are some good videos on this. once you strip it a few times you will get the hang of it

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
took it apart last night, think it got to late on me, and just got tired. Probably ok once I got some daylight and some rest. But may need some help. Anyone out there stripped one of these things all the way down?

It's getting that damn little dangly dingleberry thing (hammer strut) and getting the damn mainspring to close up, isn't it? PM coming to you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that bad, once you get the hang of it. Patience, and remember to pull the trigger too, and tilt it back when re-assembling.[/QUOTE]

Yes, exactly, well said. Pull the trigger with an empty magazine in an UNLOADED pistol, with the muzzle pointing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom