Anyone seen Desierto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda wish now that I hadn't watched it. It was an obvious "poor mistreated immigrants" **** show, called him a racist and set his dog on fire. We won't even go after the single shot Garand BS.
Set his ****ing dog on fire?!?!? Glad you gave the heads up! **** that **** ... I'm not watching ANYTHING with that much violence in it! 🫣🫣 (I'm sure you realize I'm only halfway being a smart ass. It is interesting to me that I can watch any number of true crime shows -- the grimier and grittier the better -- but just reading about someone harming a child or an animal (even a fictional account) literally makes me sick to my stomach.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-- but just reading about someone harming a child or an animal (even a fictional account) literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Me too. I'm a big fan of Belgians so the final scenes set me on fire also. The yelping and the dog's mouth on fire was too much. Hunting humans (illegals) was over the top as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom