Anyone tested and ran the Proctor Y Notch Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Ran a couple searches without any luck. Anyone have any experience with the Way f the Gun, Proctor, Y-Notch sights?

My eyes are starting to give on me at close range and I'm looking to try something different. I've been running warren tacticals and recently trijicon HDs. I like the hd's but I don't like the size and loss of accuracy at close range. Did some searches on some other sites and ran across the y notches. They look very interesting and the reviews I've seen so far are very good.

Appreciate it.

http://www.wayofthegun.us/proctor-y-notch-pistol-sight-set-for-glock-pistols/

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a good concept with the shape of the notch. I like how it has a fiber optic front but no fiber optic on the rear. I would probably prefer a tritium insert that just looks black during the day... but that is just me nitpicking. I don't like how the back of the rear sight is curved instead of vertical... I like a vertical surface to catch on for one handed reloads. Also I wish they offered them in suppressor height for use with an RMR setup. Cool design on the y-shaped notch though. It seems like it could increase speed some if you work with it.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a good concept with the shape of the notch. I like how it has a fiber optic front but no fiber optic on the rear. I would probably prefer a tritium insert that just looks black during the day... but that is just me nitpicking. I don't like how the back of the rear sight is curved instead of vertical... I like a vertical surface to catch on for one handed reloads. Also I wish they offered them in suppressor height for use with an RMR setup. Cool design on the y-shaped notch though. It seems like it could increase speed some if you work with it.

Yeah...they look interesting. Just wish I could see them in person and/or speak to someone who's ran them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom