Anyone trained with Prosapia Partners LLC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm scheduled for a one day AR-15 course Saturday, 7/14/2012. The range is NE of Coweta, seems within a mile or so of Oil Capital Rod & Gun club. I signed up for a free drawing while attending Superdaves Claremore gun show two or three weeks ago. Wondered if any OSA members know these guys?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of them either but it sounds intriguing. Post up what you thought of the course when you're done if you would please. Have you ever taken any other courses to compare this one to?

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attended this course today. My background with rifle/carbine training is very limited. I had familiarization and basic marksmanship training on the M14 in the Navy, and that's pretty much the extend of my formal long gun training background.
I learned a lot of good stuff. We went through failure drills, fundamental marksmanship, the three major shooting positions, and takedown/reassembly. I thought the three instructors were professional, and knew what they were talking about. All of them have military backgrounds. They run a safe range and have eagle eyes for those little (or big) things that you might be doing wrong, and they will promptly help you out without being condescending, rude, or holier-than-thou. The instructors have a real desire to pass on their knowledge and experience to anyone who wants to be there.

If you want a basic carbine course, I'd give them a shot. They also teach an advanced carbine course, as well as Urban Survival, and a few others.

Show up willing to learn, and you will. :-)

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The negligent discharge culprit was me. Very regretful,it was in the afternoon when we where told to practice tactical and speed reloads. Dry fire only. My alibi is the heat was getting bad enough to obviously cause my attention to detail get fuzzy. I carried a couple of empty (I thought) mags over in front of the far left target, performed a speed reload and fired a round into the sihlouette. With no hearing protection on, last thing in world I wanted. The round went straight where it should have, but wrong time. Interrupted one of the instructors while he had continued to talk the other class attendees.Another thing that had me a little confused is we had been told to load all mags up, then later empty some and reload with five , ten, twenty and twenty two rds. for some shooting drills. I lost track of my loaded mags. partially loaded and empty. Totally my fault. Apologies again to the instructors and class attendees for the clumsy ND. I detest loud unexpected noises, myself. I agree with the previous posts that the Prosapia Partners instructors are top notch cutting edge instructors. I believe they could bring a carbine operator up to speed if given the chance.

L

lakedivermike

I too was in the AR-15 class with Prosapia Partners LLC on July 14th. My background is limited M-16 experience in the Air Force. Therefore I was definitely a beginner coming in. The instructors were absolutely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. These guys are top notch and I would reccomend anyone to train with them. You won't be sorry. Not to mention they are very competitively priced! Check out their website to verify. They are capable of handling any experience level. That's my two cents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom