Anyone Want Another Reason to "Dislike" Jane Fonda?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like most, if not all Vietnam vets, I've spent a lot of emotions 'hating' this traitor, but I've reached an age where I can no longer find enough gumption to care anymore about what this POS did so many lifetimes ago. I'll never forgive nor forget what she did or what she stands for, but I have just so much more important things to think about these days.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And well, lookee here...

...the coward is running away from criticism.

FOX News - Jane Fonda Walks Back Murder Comment After Getting Torched

"Hollywood icon and left-wing activist Jane Fonda is insisting her comment on "The View" suggesting the "murder" of pro-life advocates was nothing serious after facing intense backlash online.

"While women’s reproductive rights are a very serious issue and extremely important to me, my comment on The View was obviously made in jest," Fonda told Fox News Digital in a statement. "My body language and tone made it clear to those in the room - and to anyone watching - that I was using hyperbole to make a point."

"Women across the country are facing real threats when it comes to our bodies, and people lose faith in our mission to protect women when others choose to focus on tangential issues and passing jokes instead of the actual problem at hand," Fonda added."

Hyperbole my oversized b*tt. I watched that video and I didn't see anything clear with her body language and tone.

And, it's too bad she doesn't have the same concerns for threats to the lives of unborn babies.
A shame her mother didn’t abort her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom